After getting several questions/comments on how to dump a game / apply the patch, I’ve decided it would be best for me to create a video outlining the process.
The video outlines each step, including dumping a game disc, downloading the appropriate patch, and applying the patch using the necessary tools.
- A Wii with The Homebrew Channel installed
- If you don’t have the Homebrew Channel already, you can follow the instructions over at [wii.guide]
- An SD Card or USB drive with at least 1.35GB of space free
- Must be formatted to FAT32, you can use [GuiFormat] if needed
- The Proud Life patch
- xDeltaUI (Windows) or MultiPatch (Mac)