AWL Dialogue Edited

I’ve finally finished my edits to the AWL dialogue files.  Because the chapters are longer, there’s a significantly greater amount of text to go through.

My next step will be to fix offsets in the dialogue files.

As I had mentioned in earlier posts, replacing dialogue with other words of different lengths can cause the text to change since the offsets no longer match.

I’ve decided to create a [github repo] for tracking changes to the dialogue files so I can help pinpoint any areas that need offset adjustments.

This would also be easier than dumping the text files and uploading the contents individually to the blog.

Once I’ve fixed the offsets, I’ll make updated patches for each game and will upload them within the next week or two.

Advertisement